Carpe Diem Property have Facilitated an Equity Raise of £2m Equity Funding for a C2 Assisted Living Developer.
- CDP are principal developers and we raise equity for our own projects, JV partners and new clients typically between £200k – £5m equity per project.
- This now takes our finance raises to £30m in the past 12 months and these schemes will deliver over 200 new homes with a GDV of over £170m.
- This year we want to add to the £30m we have raised in the past 12 months for our own, JV partner and new clients projects.
- Typical schemes are in the SE, 3-100 units, with and without planning for: residential, care home, assisted living, student, PRS & mixed use / commercial developments.
- Developers with strong track records and >10% equity to invest in their schemes receive the optimal finance, but please don’t take our word for it.
“Carpe Diem Property remain an invaluable, highly creative Equity Capital Advisory Partner. They continue to assist us in our equity capital raising requirements for our very exciting pipeline of projects where they have also been most helpful in securing.”
CEO – Luxury Accommodation with Assisted Living Developer.
The £2m equity funding was for an unconditional purchase by our JV partner and this was agreed in principal within 48 hours by CDP & a UHNWI Investor who facilitated the deal.
Our JV partner provides luxury 5* C2 Assisted Living (2-bed cottages & apartments) for over 55+ market in the SE, with a care hub providing domiciliary care & 24-hour monitoring.
We are looking for more clients requiring Equity & Site owners who need a trusted partner to secure planning & build out:
- London and home counties sites for 3-40 residential / mixed use units
- C2 Assisted living sites in the SE UK ideally 3-20 acres for ourselves and our JV partner.
New C2 Assisted Living Sites Required:
- Sites ideally must be 3 to 20 acres. However, smaller and larger schemes with value add potential will be considered.
- This can be part of a larger settlement which can be sold off or planning gained & regional house builder develops out.
- Any business with land that has the potential for planning will be considered.
- We are currently appraising a range of sites:
- Golf & polo clubs
- Stately homes set in palatial garden
- Old manor houses
- Farms with outbuildings
- Run down prep and senior schools
- Failing businesses with land
- Fields & sites outside settlement areas that can be allocated
- All sites must sit on plots that will become inspirational places to live
- Joint ventures with owners are encouraged
If you need a trusted partner to raise equity for your projects?
Or need help to find strong target returns for £500k– £10m equity investments with trusted partners.
Please call us on 0207 993 6571 and the CDP team will discuss how we can assist you further.