A fast, intuitive delivery partner for your land and property needs.
Carpe Diem Property (CDP) is a privately-owned property development company based in South West London. Our development projects are predominately based in London and South East England.
Our expertise focuses on:
“Carpe Diem Property remains an invaluable, highly creative Capital Advisory Partner. They have assisted us, not only in our capital raising requirements but also in securing our future site pipeline as JV Partners”
– David Boden, Chief Executive of Pacalis
We are principal developers who focus on developing out:
- New build, conversions, commercial office to residential and airspace.
- JV opportunities with collaborating landowners, land promotions and planning gain plays.
Our property consultants are experts in finding off-market opportunities with significant value add propositions which are frequently engineered through the planning and development process.
Our development pipelines exceed £20m. In addition to this, either with JV Partners or as ourselves, we have delivered and gained planning in South East England, outside of Zone 2, the Home Counties and down to the coast.
Our sweet spot for property sites is those that fall between £500k – £5m with 5-40 units that are targeted at “Help to Buy” buyers.
We grow through collaboration and we welcome conversations with discerning:
- Land Owners: Requiring expert advice to achieve the highest land value, either via outright purchase, land promotion or JV structure.
- Equity Investors: With >£500k looking for > 25% Profit on cost returns.
- Developers: requiring additional equity.
- Entrepreneurial Property Professionals: who can introduce off-market sites for us to optimise together.
If you are looking for a discreet yet transparent property developer with integrity in London or the South East then we can most definitely help.
Our integrity, transparency, un-rivalled service and over 3 decades of experience in the field has given us a distinguished reputation across the industry.
To find out how we can help you with your property requirements, download our CDP Overview Brochure or do not hesitate to contact us.