CDP are actively seeking Land Owners – Residential or Mixed-Use Developments.
- Zone 2 outwards
- Preferably SW London
- South East of England
- Home Counties.
- £4m cash/equity.
- Will look at sites with a purchase price up to £4m with our internal funds and in-excess of this with our investor funds.
- Vacant property
- Permitted Development rights
- Brownfield and Land Assembly sites
- Air Space opportunities above residential/commercial property.
- Planning: With planning consent. Unconsented sites also considered on a deal per deal basis.
- Buying model: Build to Sell or Build to Rent.
- Purchase: Will only bid on OFF MARKET sites.
- Seller: We will only negotiate directly with the owners or mandated parties.
- We are open to Joint Ventures with liquid investors or land owners will be considered
- Fees: Carpe Diem Property will pay fees on successful completions.
Projects we are currently working on:
- Commercial with uppers scheme in Mitcham
- Development in Surrey.
- Airspace development in Acton.
We are very willing to pay generous introduction fees that allow us to negotiate directly with the vendor on off market sites.
We welcome land or property owners to contact & consult with Ed directly to discuss site optimisation to create the greatest site value, either as an outright sale or joint venture through a collaborative approach.
On behalf of our clients, our sourcing team source a wide range of high margin development projects and welcome new client requirements & introductions to like minded professionals.
Please get in touch with Ed Hector to discuss potential sites.
Founder & Managing Director
Phone: +44 (0)20 7993 6571