Why Work with Carpe Diem Property?
- Carpe Diem Property (CDP) is a privately-owned property development company based in SW London and our development projects are based in London and South East England.
- We are a dynamic development company with an excellent track record and growing pipeline.
- We can offer you the chance to play a critical role in our growth by increasing our pipeline.
- CDP endeavours to find sites with 30% profit on cost margins, which is key to our expansion and your growth within the company.
- We pay generous commissions on all sites introduced to CDP by land buyers.
Carpe Diem Property:
We are principal developers and focus on developing out:
- New build, conversions, commercial office to residential and airspace.
- JV opportunities with collaborating landowners, land promotions and planning gain plays.
- Our property consultants are experts in finding off market opportunities with significant value add propositions which are frequently engineered through the planning and development process.
- Our development pipelines exceed £20m.
- In addition to this, either with JV Partners or as ourselves, we have delivered and gained planning in South East England, outside of Zone 2, the Home Counties and down to the coast.
- Our sweet spot for property sites are those that fall between £500k – £5m with 5-40 units that are targeted at “Help to Buy” buyers.
- Finding, securing and bringing sites forward to us to develop out.
- Identifying and generating development acquisition leads through desktop, organic mapping and networking.
- Conducting initial feasibility and viability assessments of sites (through managing expert advice from architects, planning consultants and other appropriate professionals).
- Managing lettering campaigns to generate potential leads focusing on getting high volumes of letters posted helping to grow our pipeline of potential developments.
- Networking with property professionals to bring us off market sites including agents, architects, and surveyor planners. You should also be able to provide your diverse black book from chauffeurs to lawyers and receivers etc.
- Negotiating with land owners and agents to secure profitable land for residential development.
- Submitting bids, where required to secure sites.
- Maintaining a forward pipeline of acquisitions.
- Securing optimum finance and equity raising via your network is a bonus
The Ideal Candidate will be/have:
- A recent direct successful experience of a land acquisition cycle on a large regional or national scale.
- Strong technical knowledge and insight into development constraints and their likely financial effect on land values.
- Knowledge of planning system across both local and national planning policies.
- Full conversant with land appraisal techniques and models.
- Degree in Real Estate (RICS) or equivalent is highly desirable.
- A minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in Real Estate development is required.
Pay: Circa £30k basic plus commission on successful securing of sites.
Contact: Please send your CV with relevant experience and covering letter to email@example.com
Start Date: Immediate.
Location: Parsons Green, Fulham, South West London SW6.