“Carpe Diem Property remain an invaluable, highly creative Capital Advisory Partner. They have assisted us, not only in our capital raising requirements but also in securing our future site pipeline as JV Partners”
– David Boden, Cheif Executive of Pacalis
Do you have equity to invest?
Carpe Diem Property and our JV partners have a pipeline of direct to vendor development opportunities across London & the South UK that require equity funding that CDP also co-invests in.
- Each project produces high-margins in excess of 20-25% profit on cost which is shared between the delivery partners and equity investors.
- We encourage potential equity investors to contact us if they have over £500k equity to invest per project that allows us to develop multiple schemes.
Do you need finance?
Our close working relationship with our expert and FA and FCA regulated finance partner and his team, delivers outstanding bespoke finance services to investors and developers from £1m – £500m equity and debt.
- As the first choice for CDP and our JV partners property finance, this team is exceptionally talented in overcoming obstacles.
- They have helped CDP raise from £100k in equity within just 24 hours right through to securing heads of terms for over £30m in equity and debt within a week.
- Decades of experience ensures our finance partner can deliver advice on overcoming complex projects, optimising deal structures to reduce costs as well as increasing profit margins.
- On a recent project introduced by CDP, the developer benefited from £3.9m additional profit due to the creative restructuring of equity and debt funding.
We encourage our clients to challenge CDP and our financiers with new projects, having not yet experienced failure to enhance the terms in favour of the developer.
The following services are available to our clients through our finance partners:
- Equity investments into your projects.
- Debt and bridging funding.
- Deal Structuring.
- Specialist advice on investments & mortgages.
For more details, to discuss investing, or your requirement for funding please get in touch with Ed Hector.
Founder & MD
Phone: +44 (0)20 7993 6571