CDP welcome the newest member of our rapidly expanding team, Miles Pattison-Appleton. Find out more about Miles and his responsibility at CDP below where he explains his experience and current responsibility at CDP.
Since joining CDP in 2018, I have been focused on numerous developments, predominantly focusing on JV opportunities with collaborating land owners, land promotions and planning gain plays, typically for new build, conversions, commercial to residential and airspace developments.
We are structing a deal with a land owner where we obtain planning on 0.3 acre site in stumbling distance from Woldingham for a land promotion with the landowner.
- Option Agreed @ £800k
- Value with Planning Permission – £1.2m
- Exit on gaining planning permission and sell or build out
We are structuring a JV with an owner who approached us to develop the airspace above a block of flats in swinging distance from Colliers Wood. Planning has now been secured and we are structing the delivery agreement with them at which point we will build it out and sell the airspace units in conjunction with the site owner.
- GDV of Airspace Units – £800k
- All Costs – £400k
- Profit – £400k
We are in early stages of putting a deal together for a 5,000 sq.ft mixed use retail and residential to build out into commercial space and 16 residential units in Wandsworth as a JV with the site owner.
- We are always interested in speaking to new parties who can assist us with introducing new sites and owners who we canpartner with & build long term relationships for future work.
- If any of these options sound of interest to you please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
We are also raising £400k equity for a develop in Basingstoke to fund a mixed-use commercial to residential scheme for 3000 sqft of commercial space and 7 residential units.
We have equity to deploy and are always looking for investors looking for strong returns around 25% profit on cost on their own equity who might be interested in partnering with us and the opportunities we are constantly acquiring.
Over the last two years I have either bought or been involved in buying and developing over 20 HMOs across the West Midlands at which point I decided to drive to Mongolia so if you want to be bored to tears hearing of the issues we encountered en route then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
My ideal meeting spot would be in a country pub, bitter in hand.
If you know anyone who might be interested in any of the above, then please get in touch with on: firstname.lastname@example.org or ring me on 07772814468.
To find out more about me, click on this link
To find out more about CDP click here:
– Follow us https://www.linkedin.com/company/carpe-diem-property/
– Visit www.carpediemproperty.com and download “Introduction to Carpe Diem Property Brochure”.
– Contact us at our Fulham office.
For more information
T + 44 (0)20 7993 6571