Chatham, Kent – Equity Raise
Summary of the Deal
- CDP provided the bridging finance to complete the putting in and utility cables for and 18-unit new build scheme in Chatham.
Carpe Diem Involvement
- CDP Co invested £200k with an ultra-high net worth family office
- GDV: £9m
- Average sale price £500k-£600k for 3 and 4 beds
Petersfield Retirement Village Equity Raise
Summary of Deal
- CDP advised on the land acquisition and facilitated £25m of funding for a C2 Assisted Living development in Petersfield.
- The JV funding comprised of a £19m senior debt tranche from Oaknorth, a £5m mezzanine tranche from Cogress and developers equity was provided by CDP and a Family Office.
- The retirement village scheme consists of 72 luxury cottages and apartments and boutique style club house / care hub including restaurant and guest facilities.
“Carpe Diem Property remain an invaluable, highly creative Capital Advisory Partner. They have assisted us, not only in our capital raising requirements but also in securing our future site pipeline as JV partners.”
– David Boden, Chief Executive of Pacalis.