“Carpe Diem Property remain an invaluable, highly creative Capital Advisory Partner. They have assisted us, not only in our capital raising requirements but also in securing our future site pipeline as JV partners.” – David Boden, Chief Executive of Pacalis.
The £25m JV will fund the 70-unit C2 Assisted Living Development Scheme in Petersfield.
Pacalis provide luxury 5* C2 Assisted Living Homes (2-bed cottages and apartments) for the over 55+ market in South UK, with a care hub that provides domiciliary care and 24-hour monitoring.
The delivery of 70 x 2-bed properties in Petersfield will create high quality dwellings which sit alongside:
- a restaurant;
- guest facilities;
- function facilities;
- and a prime ‘boutique-style’ clubhouse, with transport links to local amenities.
Carpe Diem Property are looking for more sites in the SE UK for our JV partners including Pacalis.
- Sites ideally must be 3 to 8 acres. However, smaller and larger schemes with value add potential will be considered.
- This can be part of a larger settlement which can be sold off or planning gained & regional house builder develops out.
- Any business with land that has the potential for planning will be considered.
- We are currently appraising: Golf & polo clubs, nurseries, old manor houses, farms with outbuildings, run down schools or failing businesses with land, sites outside settlement areas that can be allocated.
- Joint ventures with owners are encouraged.
- We have a number of C2 Assisted Living schemes requiring equity investments from UHNWI / Family Offices who want to co-invest with Carpe Diem Property and our JV C2 Assisted Living partners.
- Their schemes range from £6m to £30m based between Bournemouth and Brighton and in SE UK.
Please get in touch with Ed Hector to discuss potential sites & Equity Investment from £500k+.
Founder & Managing Director
Phone: +44 (0)20 7993 6571
Who are Carpe Diem Property (CDP)?
We are a privately-owned property development company that is based in London. Our team of property developers in London and South East focus on Property Development, Land & Planning and providing Equity Finance.