Airspace development sites are required by CDP & our JV partners for the development of high end residential flats.
Airspace Development converts unused ‘airspace’ above residential, commercial and public building rooftops into new homes, maximising the development potential of your property.
Example of an Airspace Development:
- Leveraging CDP’s and one of the largest airspace developers in London and the UK, we have extensive experience in airspace optimisation from planning to building completion.
- We are seeking to engineer value from unused areas on rooftops to create high quality homes, by using quicker & more efficient modern building technology.
- As a privately owned property development company we can offer our experienced team of architects, construction engineers and lawyers who have a proven track record of optimising sites to their fullest potential.
- Ideally we need sites that have flat roofs.
- GDVs of over £1m.
- We buy subject to planning or via JVs and we look at anything where value can be added.
- Each scheme would typically be residential flats.
- We focus predominantly on schemes in London from Zone 2 outwards but will consider schemes in South UK.
Example of a typical finish:
Past & Current Projects:
- Airspace development for 6 x 1 bed additional units in Earlsfield.
- Airspace development for 4 x 2 beds above an existing commercial and residential building in Putney.
- Airspace development for 40 units over 3 storeys in Bournemouth.
We are very willing to pay generous introduction fees that allow us to negotiate directly with the vendor on off market sites.
We welcome land or property owners to contact & consult with Ed directly to discuss site optimisation to create the greatest site value, either as an outright sale or joint venture through a collaborative approach.
On behalf of our clients, our sourcing team source a wide range of high margin development projects and welcome new client requirements & introductions to like minded professionals.
Please get in touch with Ed Hector to discuss potential sites.
Founder & Managing Director
Phone: +44 (0)20 7993 6571