2 “Inspirational Development Sites” are required by Carpe Diem Property & our JV partner in the next quarter to develop high end schemes.
- Ideally we want sites from 1 – 8 acres located in or near affluent Market Towns.
- We buy subject to planning or via JVs and we look at anything where value can be added.
- Each scheme will typically be 2-3 bedroom houses or luxury flats with plenty of glass, high ceilings, gardens and open views of rolling countryside. Imagine luxury homes meets Ferndale Hotels.
- We are inspired to build homes that cater for all ages, although our main focus is to create aspirational homes for the elderly to live in.
Example of sites that are currently under construction:
- Sites ideally must be 3 to 8 acres. However, smaller and larger schemes with value add potential will be considered.
- This can be part of a larger settlement which can be sold off or planning gained & regional house builder develops out.
- Any business with land that has the potential for planning will be considered.
- We are currently appraising:
- Golf & polo clubs.
- Old manor houses, farms with outbuildings.
- Run down schools or failing businesses with land.
- Sites outside settlement areas that can be allocated.
Example of types of sites that are currently being appraised:
- SE from Bristol to Kent & below Cambridge.
- Ideally on the edge of traditional Market Towns e.g. Beaconsfield, Bournemouth, Chichester, Henley on Thames, Hertford, Marlow, Saffron Walden, St. Albans, Thame, Tunbridge Wells, & Winchester.
- Preferably within a 5 – 10 minute drive to town center / transport node.
- Access to green open space.
We are very willing to pay generous introduction fees that allow us to negotiate directly with the vendor on off market sites.
We welcome land or property owners to contact & consult with Ed directly to discuss site optimisation to create the greatest site value, either as an outright sale or joint venture through a collaborative approach.
On behalf of our clients, our sourcing team source a wide range of high margin development projects and welcome new client requirements.
Please get in touch with Ed Hector to discuss potential sites.
Founder & Managing Director
Phone: +44 (0)20 7993 6571